The time given is in Eastern Daylight Time.
This 90-minute webcast will showcase the District of Columbia Department of Transportation’s recently released Green Infrastructure Standards and the North Carolina Department of Transportation’s Asset Management Program for tracking, inspecting, and maintaining best management practices.
This webcast will discuss how green infrastructure practices can be more cost-effectively incorporated into roadway projects when considered from the outset of the planning and design phases. Just like other infrastructure, proper operation and maintenance of these practices is also a key component to ensure their continued effectiveness to reduce pollutant loadings.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of Wastewater Management and the Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Project Development and Environmental Review are co-sponsoring this event.
- Rachel Herbert, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Wastewater Management
- Marcel Tchaou, Federal Highway Administration, Office of Project Development and Environmental Review
- Susan Jones, Federal Highway Administration, Office of Project Development and Environmental Review
- Meredith Upchurch, Low Impact Development Team Lead, District of Columbia Department of Transportation
- Chris Niver, Environmental Operations Engineer, North Carolina Department of Transportation