525 Golden Gate Ave
San Francisco, CA 94102
Help meet certification training needs of NGICP partners and training sites, or develop your own licensed, training program, through this Train-the-Trainer course.
The last day to apply is March 1, 2018.
- Wednesday, March 7 – 8 am to 5 pm PST
- Thursday, March 8 – 8 am to 5 pm PST
- Friday, March 9 – 8 am to noon PST
All NGICP approved trainers must possess two of the following three qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor of science degree in water resource management or environmental science
- Minimum 35 hours of experience as a trainer for hands-on, adult learning courses
- Direct experience in stormwater green infrastructure (GI) construction, inspection, or maintenance
The NGICP Trainer course covers a broad range of topics to prepare you as an NGICP approved trainer:
- NGICP curriculum, slides, interactive activities, field visits, etc.;
- NGICP policies and procedures;
- NGICP exam structure, format, blueprint;
- Basics of adult learning; and
- Lessons learned from previous training to help candidates successfully pass the NGICP exam.