200 Sable Oaks Drive
South Portland, ME 04106
This biennial conference brings together municipal, state, and federal employees; engineers; planners; academics; and other professionals to learn about and discuss stormwater management.
The 2015 Conference will feature:
- Relevant, real-world examples of innovative stormwater management.
- Topics applicable to decision makers and practitioners, alike.
- A trade show of vendors to provide stormwater solutions.
- An opportunity to connect with professionals from around the region.
- EnviroCert classes and certification exams.
- PDHs for engineers, planners, lawyers, and more.
Early bird pricing is available until August 31st, and reduced rates are available for Maine public officials and staff.
Learn more at www.mainestormwaterconference.org.