Last week, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced the launch of its new green infrastructure website. The site includes basic information, tools, case studies by region, and research and resources by topic. It will serve as a central access point for information from EPA offices and regions as well as governmental agencies, academia, nonprofits, and the private sector. The Water Environment Federation (WEF; Alexandria, Va.) is a partner organization for EPA’s green infrastructure efforts. On the site, you can find WEF stormwater programs as well as those of other partners.
- Filterra® Bioretention System – Contech Engineered SolutionsJanuary 13, 2021Filterra® Bioretention – Low Impact Development […]
- Style 711/731 ProFlex™ Check Valves – Proco ProductsJanuary 15, 2021What is a check valve and why is it useful? Check […]
- PipeCAST™ Monitoring Platform — CDM SmithJanuary 19, 2021PipeCAST™ — Actionable Engineering Insights, Right at […]
- Atkins Water Practice – Atkins/SNC-LavalinJanuary 21, 2021At SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business, we take advantage of […]
- sEAmless Compliance Portal – EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., PBCJanuary 21, 2021EA Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability […]
WEF Stormwater on TwitterTweets by @wefstormwater
Happening @ WEF