901 Wythe St
Alexandria, VA 22314
This 5 day workshop will cover GI construction, inspection, and maintenance; and will include an administered NGICP exam.
Registration closes Monday, March 12, 2018.
Get full details
Exam Training: March 19th – 22nd, 8:00am – 5pm and March 23rd, 8:00am – 11:00am
- Exam Date: March 23rd, 12:30pm – 4:15pm
NGICP represents the standard for national certification of green infrastructure (GI) construction, inspection, and maintenance workers. This course prepares participants to demonstrate their competency in in the following green infrastructure areas:
- bioretention (rain gardens, bioretention cells, curb extensions/bulb-outs, bioswales, stormwater planters),
- rainwater harvesting (rain barrels and cisterns),
- permeable pavements (porous concrete, pervious asphalt and permeable pavers),
- green roofs and blue roofs,
- dry wells and stormwater wetlands.