Successful examples of stormwater fees across the country
You are invited to attend a webinar co-hosted by EPA’s Water Infrastructure and Resiliency Finance Center and the Water Environment Federation. This webinar will provide specific successful and leading-edge examples of how communities have supported their stormwater programs using stormwater fees.
Hear about successes, challenges, and lessons learned from stormwater fees from speakers in Philadelphia, Santa Monica, and Abilene Texas. Come with questions and hear discussion about this innovative series of stormwater financing practices.
- Philadelphia Water Department, Philadelphia, PA
- Philip Pickering, Engineering Supervisor, Stormwater Incentives Program
- Mike Romankiewicz, GIS Supervisor, Stormwater Billing Program
- City of Santa Monica, CA
- Neal Shapiro, Watershed Management Program Coordinator
- Curtis Castle, Principal Civil Engineer
- City of Abilene, Texas
- Srinivas Valavala, Stormwater Services Administrator, Stormwater Services Division