200 Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in partnership with the South Central Chapter of the International Erosion Control Association (SCIECA), the City of Fort Worth, the Dallas Fort Worth Airport, the North Central Texas Council of Governments, and the States of Region 6 is hosting the 16th Annual EPA Region 6 Stormwater Conference on July 27 – August 1, 2014, at the Renaissance Worthington Hotel, 200 Main St, Fort Worth, Texas. This conference will address and discuss the various issues and challenges of managing municipal stormwater, as well as new and upcoming rules and regulations.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is recommended for stormwater professionals including permittees, owners, operators, contractors, consultants, engineers, regulators, and etc. of stormwater systems.
What Topics will the Agenda Include?
- Sustainable Development, Low Impact Development and Green Infrastructure
- TMDL’s and Watershed Implementation Plans
- Stormwater Funding
- Monitoring, New Technologies, and Case Studies
- Construction and Industrial Stormwater Management
- Legal, Ordinances and Regulations
- Stormwater Management Program and Training
- Public Education and Outreach
Interested in Giving a Presentation?
If you are interested in being a speaker, please submit your abstract for consideration at www.scieca.org. The deadline to submit your abstract is January 30, 2014. For additional information see the call for papers.